The championship will be held on Saturday, September 26th at 11 AM ET. The format will be Full Constructed using Tyrants, Uprising, and Duels. (No Base Set!)
About Monthly Championships
Epic Digital Monthly Championships are special events in which Epic players may spend one of their Gold Tickets to battle for awesome prizes. There will be different formats from month to month (constructed or draft, and we may vary which sets and cards are used).
Monthly Championships are normally Swiss rounds with a cut to top 8 elimination rounds. Each round is one game, real time (with 25-minute clocks per player). Dark Draft events will also have a timed draft (with 5-minute clocks per player). More info can be found here.
- If there are fewer than 4 players, the tournament will be canceled.
- If there are exactly 4 players, the tournament will consist of 2 elimination rounds, each with 1-game matches.
- If there are exactly 8 players, the tournament will consist of 3 elimination rounds, each with 1-game matches.
- For any other number of players, the tournament will consist of a Swiss bracket with 1-game matches, followed by an elimination bracket with 1-game matches. The number of Swiss rounds and the size of the elimination bracket will vary based on the total number of players.
|Place||Cash||Gems||Gold Tickets||Exclusive Avatar|
*If your region doesn’t allow cash prizes, you will receive 70,000 additional gems instead. Cash winners must fill out all appropriate tax forms before they will be given their prize. See this page for details.
Registration and Procedures
Registration costs one gold ticket, which will be deducted from your inventory upon registration. For other important registration and procedure information, see the Epic Digital Tournament System page.
How many Gold Tickets do I have?
To check if you have any gold tickets:
- Start the app.
- From the starting page, click “Play Online” (this takes you to the “Online Lobby”).
- Click your avatar (in the upper left corner of the Online Lobby, this takes you to your profile page).
- Look in the “Resources” section of your profile. If you have any Gold Tickets, your quantity of Gems, Gold, and Gold Tickets will be displayed in this section. If you don’t have any Gold Tickets, only your quantity of Gems and Gold will be displayed in this section.
Can you split prizes?
No, we do not support prize splitting.
How do I claim my cash prize?
See this page for details.
|2020-08||TomEpicGamin||Dark Draft||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising, Duels|
|2020-07||EpicSpain||Full Constructed||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising, Duels|
|2020-06||Tatian||Dark Draft||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising, Duels|
|2020-05||EpicAgenda||Full Constructed||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising, Duels|
|2020-04||Magnetic||Dark Draft||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising|
|2020-03||TomEpicGamin||Full Constructed||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising|
|2020-02||TatDaddy||Dark Draft||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising|
|2020-01||TomEpicGamin||Full Constructed||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising|
|2019-12||EpicAgenda||Dark Draft||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising|
|2019-11||Magnetic||Full Constructed||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising|
|2019-10||Atlanta||Full Constructed||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising|
|2019-09||bmcfluff||Dark Draft||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising|
|2019-08||TatDaddy||Full Constructed||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising|
|2019-07||BeneBeats||Dark Draft||Base Set, Tyrants, Uprising|
|2019-06||TatDaddy||Full Constructed||Base Set, Tyrants|
|2019-05||nhblandin||Full Constructed||Base Set|
Note: All prizes and tournament structures are subject to change at the sole discretion of White Wizard Games.