- A Gold Ticket is a high-end prize that can be redeemed for entry into a championship event or for cool digital or physical prizes.
- Gold Tickets can be won or awarded, but never purchased.
- Gold Tickets are not transferable.
- Eventually Gold Tickets will appear in a player’s inventory in the Epic Digital app, like Gems and Gold. In the meantime, a list of players and how many Gold Tickets they have will be listed at the bottom of this page.
How you get Gold Tickets
- Epic Digital Arena
- Each week’s two arena champions (most games won and longest win streak) will each receive a Gold Ticket.
- Gold Ticket Tournaments
- A tournament where the winner gets a Gold Ticket. These will be physical events run in stores or at conventions.
- Top finishers in our biggest tournaments will win some number of Gold Tickets. (See below.)
What Gold Tickets are used for
Starting later this spring, you may spend a Gold Ticket on any of the following:
- Entry into a $10,000 Championship
- Entry into an Epic Digital Monthly Championship
- A full set (1 each) of Epic Base Game digital foils for one alignment (Evil, Good, Sage, or Wild)
- All Tyrants cards as digital foils
- All Uprising cards as digital foils
- Exclusive digital and physical items we will occasionally offer.
Gold Ticket Holders
|Last Name||First Name||Username||Gold Tickets|
* These players must link their Epic Digital usernames before they can redeem gold tickets (to participate in events, purchase foil cards, etc). To do so, send your valid Epic Digital username to [email protected]. Please allow several days for us to process your request.
Note: All prizes and tournament structures are subject to change at the sole discretion of White Wizard Games.