- A Gold Ticket is a high-end prize that can be redeemed for entry into a championship event or for cool digital or physical prizes.
- Gold Tickets can be won or awarded, but never purchased.
- Gold Tickets are not transferable.
- Eventually Gold Tickets will appear in a player’s inventory in the Epic Digital app, like Gems and Gold. In the meantime, a list of players and how many Gold Tickets they have will be listed at the bottom of this page.
How you get Gold Tickets
- Epic Digital Arena
- Each week’s two arena champions (most games won and longest win streak) will each receive a Gold Ticket.
- Gold Ticket Tournaments
- A tournament where the winner gets a Gold Ticket. These will be physical events run in stores or at conventions.
- Top finishers in our biggest tournaments will win some number of Gold Tickets. (See below.)
What Gold Tickets are used for
Starting later this spring, you may spend a Gold Ticket on any of the following:
- Entry into a $10,000 Championship
- Entry into an Epic Digital Monthly Championship
- A full set (1 each) of Epic Base Game digital foils for one alignment (Evil, Good, Sage, or Wild)
- All Tyrants cards as digital foils
- All Uprising cards as digital foils
- Exclusive digital and physical items we will occasionally offer.
Gold Tickets Awarded
|Name||Last Name||Username||Gold Tickets|
Note: All prizes and tournament structures are subject to change at the sole discretion of White Wizard Games.