Introducing Epic ScoreKeeper!
One of our stretch goals for Epic Card Game was to deliver a digital scorekeeping app. We are excited to announce that the Epic ScoreKeeper app is now available on Android, and coming soon on iOS!
Epic ScoreKeeper is a way to keep track of health totals for your Epic games, as well as being functional for other games such as Star Realms, Cthulhu Realms, and more! It is sleek, functional and easy to use, while not compromising on Epic looks!
The app keeps track of health totals for up to eight players (for more than four players we recommend using a tablet).
Epic ScoreKeeper Features:
- Configurable starting health totals (default is 30)
- Easy to use + and – buttons to adjust health totals
- Long press to reset to starting health total
- Swipe from left to right to increase health by 5
- Swipe from right to left to decrease health by 5
- Die roll function to determine starting player
- A gold/silver coin to keep track of gold for each player
- Epic art from the game!
- It is free and without ads!
Download it now on Android! We have submitted it to the Apple Store, and it usually takes 1-2 weeks for an application to get approved. We will post on our Facebook and Twitter when it is approved on the Apple Store.
|Track both health and gold.||Roll dice to see who goes first.||Track up to eight scores!|
Let us know how you like it!