Road to Worlds
Play Epic, Win Big!
These events are highly exclusive: Players will compete at Epic Worlds to battle for their share of at least $100,000! Each Worlds competitor is guaranteed to win at least $500 (and some awesome Epic swag), and the winner will walk away with $25,000!
How Does Your Store Participate?
How does your store apply to run a qualifier tournament for one of the 64 coveted Epic Worlds invitations? Easy, just run a casual Epic Tournament in your store during the months of February, March or April 2017 and report the results to Wise Wizard Games along with some pictures from the event. We will look at all entries and choose a selection of stores to run qualifiers based on their location, the attendance of their casual event(s), the enthusiasm of their players and the appearance of their play space. In addition, the event with the largest attendance will also be selected to run a qualifier.
How to Run an Epic Event:
- Order an Epic Tournament Kit from your distributor (Product code WWG1606E)
- Read “How to Run an Epic Card Game Tournament”
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date, start time, format, & address of your event, and we will send you tournament software details.
- Run your tournament using the Matchslip tournament software.
- Take some pictures of the event, your store and play space. (We love fun, creative photos!) Email email@example.com with the tournament results file and your event pictures. Please include your store name, address, website, Facebook page (if any), phone number and contact person.
- Share photos of your event on social media and tag @epiccardgame on Twitter, Epic Card Game on Facebook and Wise Wizard Games on Instagram. Thank you and good luck to you and your players!